Being prepared for your inshore fishing charter helps ensure that you make the most of your time on the water!
WHAT IS PROVIDED
All of our freshwater and saltwater fishing charters include:
- Florida fishing license for up to four anglers
- Top quality rods and reels
- A cooler with ice for your food and drinks
- Any tackle or bait needed for your charter of choice
- A fun, friendly, fishing captain with a lot of local knowledge
WHAT TO BRING
To help ensure that you have a great day please be sure to bring:
- Sunscreen (not the spray kind please!)
- Sun protective clothing
- Sunglasses (we recommend polarized, amber colored lenses)
- Non-slip shoes
- Food and drink
KEEP YOUR CATCH
Catch and release is encouraged to help maintain Florida’s fisheries. However, if you would like to keep your catch to eat we recommend bringing a small cooler with ice or ice packs to keep in your car. Captain Travis Blucher will clean and package your fish for you to take home, at no additional cost.
WHAT TO WEAR
We recommend UPF rated clothing to help protect you from the sun! In the Winter you should prepare for temperatures 10 to 15 degrees cooler than the forecast to account for wind chill while the boat is running. We recommend layering clothing in the Winter, and remember to dress for the Florida heat in the Summer.
Text us or contact us on our social media!
Search our website: